Tuesday, June 24, 2008

FirsT bLooD^^

hmmm...now its 2am ... cant slip at all.... i juz boil porridge wid my gf , guess she in dreamn land now...zzzzzz


well...my journey starts here.....^^1st ting 1st....im kinda new 2 tis, so dun expect anyting from me yet.... i start playing blog cuz of 2 pathetic reason.... 1st, cuz my gf play, and 2nd, moz of my mates are so crazy bout it... moz of the time wen we hang out they usually talking bout BLOG,BLOG,BLOG....hey man,im not gona b left bhind and being tease s primitive...i gotta kip up wid new tings yer noe... lolx.


b4 we get tings reeady, i wanna thx 2 my beloved darling 4 helping me created tis blog(i lazy)..... hahax... i gotta praise her...if not next morning she sure complain my feeling decrease la ... not taking her seriously la...lolx... shit...gona meet her 2molo morning...hope she havent read it yet...blek.....^^any1 tat wonder how my gf luk like...dun wry...i post sum of her pic 4 u guys...^^...enjoy urself...blek
hahax....cute ma^^....i love her nose... so HOT!!!!!...kekekx..... love ya dear^^ muacks...
anyway.... obviously its a joke....if u reali wanna c her face, u can view it by clicking http\\lill-girl-story.blogspot.com
tats all 4 2day...nitez .. mucaks

No comments: